So Wayne has taken up a new hobby recently. . . . pottery. Here is the master at work.
I've just been amazed at how quickly he's picked this up and now he makes me beautiful pots to adorn my house. It's great!
Ok so really I'm totally kidding. Did that picture look real to you or what? Or am I not foolin' anyone? Well, I'm laughing at myself! Tonight Wayne was looking for a picture of himself. I asked him what for and he said he needed to put it on this picture of a guy doing pottery. What for you ask? Well apparently he is the "player of the week" on one of these games he plays online. Some guy put a thing up about him and just tells silly stuff and I guess said Wayne was into pottery etc. and he posted this picture only it didn't have Wayne's head on it. Well, he decided to help the guy out and he put his real face on the picture. When I saw it I just got a big kick out of it and asked if I could post it on my blog! So here ya go. Hopefully you got a big kick out of it like I did or you just think I'm crazy. But I'm laughing so let me be!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
New Hobby
Posted by Erin at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So I totally believed it until I read the text. I'm easily fooled! The whole time I was reading (at least the first part) I was thinking, "how the heck did he get his hands on his own pottery wheel?" HA!!
That is so funny. I was thinking, "Wow, that's not really something you can just pick up. He is really talented! I wonder when he has time or energy to do that?" HAHA. You had me fooled!
Yeah, I definitely did a double take!
I was thinking just like Jill-how did he get one of those pottery wheels? The picture totally fooled me. I was imagining beautiful pots all around your house and was becoming VERY envious:) Funny post!
That's pretty funny, I thought it was real until you said differently. I thought, that's pretty cool, I wonder if he could make us one haha.
I was totally fooled!
Haha tricked me at first. I thought, where in the heck in their house is he doing that? What a mess! That was a good one. Very tricky.
Post a Comment