Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It has been awhile!

It has been almost 2 months since my last blog post, geesh! I was looking back to see what I last posted about and had to laugh because I'm am posting about the same thing again. . . . the zoo.

It is not that we have only been going to the zoo. In fact we have been to Utah and back to visit family this month. Sadly, we don't have a camera that is easy to travel with (Kenner broke our point and shoot soon after Myer was born) so I depended on family to take pictures. Now I am just waiting to get some pictures from everyone so I can have pictures to go with my post. So family, come on, get on the ball and send me some pics! Just kidding. I will be patient.

So, I'll save telling about Utah until I have some pictures. But until then this is what I do have to share since it has been awhile.

We went to the zoo last Friday with our neighbors. We braved the TERRIBLE heat and Kenner had fun having a friend along.

We walked around and saw alot of the animals . . . . . . . .

Holding hands, aren't they cute?



I think my favorite were the hippos in here where the kids are looking.
We hadn't seen them before and I didn't get a very good pic but I just loved seeing them.

Taking it easy. He rode like this for a bit. I got him out to see the zebra and giraffe
and he was pretty excited!

Myer wasn't too sure about this wagon ride. He was trying to bail!

After seeing the animals we went and cooled off a bit at the Riverbank. The kids had fun there and it was refreshing after walking around in the heat.



Kenner enjoyed running back and forth along here!




Thanks Michelle for sharing the pics you took with me. We had a great time!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed