I realized I do have some pics that Wayne's mom sent me that she took on her iphone. They are pretty easy to email off of there so I was able to email them to myself while there. So, here are a few pics to start telling about our trip to Utah!
We got up bright and EARLY to leave on June 5th. The boys were pretty good on the flights (we had a layover in Phoenix) which is always a relief. After getting picked up at the airport we went to lunch with Wayne's parents.
Here is Myer enjoying some fries and fry sauce!
Although from his face, maybe you can't tell he's enjoying them.
I think he was still trying to figure out Grandma and Grandpa
and why they were taking pics of him!
Although from his face, maybe you can't tell he's enjoying them.
I think he was still trying to figure out Grandma and Grandpa
and why they were taking pics of him!

So, that is about it for now. Hopefully I can get some more pictures from family soon, hint hint! And Don and Melissa, if you have any pics from Boondocks or when the kids were playing at the Gateway in the water (I thought I saw one of you snapping pictures) I'd love to get some of those as well! Thanks!





0 comments:
Post a Comment