I'm terribly lacking the enthusiasm to get pictures posted on here. I'm mostly behind on posting pictures from Myer's third birthday that was, oh the middle of January. Slightly behind, oops. Poor middle child!
But I've been wanting to find this scan of one of my baby pictures my parents sent awhile back and compare it to Fischer. Sometimes the boy reminds me of me in this picture. If nothing else the poor kid got my Lowder Ears! It makes me laugh! I don't notice it as much until I see someone else holding him or look at a picture of him. But I think I grew into my ears quite nicely so hopefully he will do the same!
I guess I was quite a bit older in this picture. Fischer is around 4 1/2 months and I'm more like 11 months. But there's something similar in the face, definitely the ears, don't you think?!
Monday, February 28, 2011
Those Ears!
Love this boy!!
Posted by Erin at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a handsome boy! I like his ears!
I think he's adorable, ears and all!
He is so cute!! you definitely grew into your ears...i've never even noticed them! haha
Erin!!! Your baby pic is sooo cute!!! Fisher is adorable and love his ears
Erin! Your baby is darling! I am loving his cute, dark hair! I have been a terrible blogger this past year, but I'm glad I came on and saw your baby! Your kids are getting so big! I'm glad all is well with you!
He does look like you! That is good for him:) I bet you have been a bad blogger because the weather has been nice down there...grr!
Post a Comment