Monday, January 3, 2011

And Finally Part 1!

The kids are very lucky and get to open Christmas gifts before most kids. We always have our family Christmas early before we leave to Utah so we don't have to cart gifts around and we aren't usually back until after Christmas so they get them early.

Helping put up the tree.


He was so excited!


Come on, open the gift already!




Myer was excited about everything!

Kenner seemed harder to impress!



Kenner was more then happy to help Fischer open his gifts!




And the favorite toy of the night and the next few days was this firetruck and ambulance complete with noises and moving parts (daddy's favorite, wink wink) that Great Grandma/pa Hartman sent.

The gifts I thought I had got that they'd be ecstatic about hardly compared to these. Made me wonder why I had waited in line 2 hours after Thanksgiving for those big Tonka trucks. They did however like the Toy Story figures I got them but these trucks were a favorite for awhile.

The boys got spoiled and had a great Christmas. And I only managed to forget one gift I had bought that was hiding in a different closet then the other gifts. Don't think I've done that before. I think it'll get wrapped and given to Myer for his birthday here in a few weeks. I can't think of much else to give him since they have it all now!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! It's so fun to see all your pictures, your boys are so cute!

Michelle G. said...

Fischer all propped up looking seriously at those gifts! So cute! You guys are nice to get him something for Christmas.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed