I seriously cannot believe that another year has come and gone. Time really seems to be going by faster and faster. It's crazy. Sometimes I hate for time to pass by so quick. I hate to think that my little baby is almost a year old already. It hardly seems possible that was a whole year ago that we welcomed him into our family. But what can you do? Time just keeps on going whether you like it or not.
This last year has been an eventful one for us. The two big events that occurred for us were as I already mentioned Myer being born. The other was getting into our first home. It's been a good year for us and we feel very blessed. It'll be fun to see what another year brings.
I of course need to back up a bit now and cover our Christmas vacation. Did you really think I wouldn't mention a single thing about that? :) This could get quite lengthy so maybe I'll make several posts below this one to cover everything. Happy New Year everyone!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
A New Year!
Posted by Erin at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun to read about your trip. And that picture of Wayne on the ground after getting wiped out was hilarious! I bet it didn't feel very good, but it is a great story.
Looks like you had a great holiday season!! I never get tired of looking at pictures of your kiddies. They are so cute!
Happy New Year! It looks like you had a fun Christmas. Isn't it the best with kids? I'm jelous you got to play in the snow.
Post a Comment