Sunday, July 19, 2009

A bit messy!

Myer has been feeding himself alot more things lately that I usually try to do myself to help keep things less messy. Oh well, I guess they won't learn any other way.




"What's the problem mom? Is there something on my face?!"

I sometimes have good intentions to keep my posts short and sweet but then I just can't help myself and have to add more pictures then necessary because they are just so darn cute to me and any slight change in facial expression has to be shared! :)

3 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Erin, your boys are so handsome. Not necessarily with food all over the face, but definitely without! And still very cute even with the mess. We'll be sure to keep you in our blog when we go private.

Michelle G. said...

A nice facial, at least! Hehe Mr. Myer is so cute!

{ Lana Cox } said...

What a cutie! My boys have both been super messy eaters, maybe it's a boy thing. At least Devan is pretty good about it now!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed