Oh, the joys of cooler weather. We have had one HOT summer so it has been a much welcomed relief to have gotten rain off and on over the last few weeks and some cooler temps. It means finally we can have some fun outside without melting. . . .










See, being outside makes for happy kids. And not sweating to death while doing it makes for one happy mom!
Monday, September 28, 2009
The Joys!
Posted by Erin at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yay for cooler weather! It's so nice when you can finally go outside and actually enjoy it again! Happy b-day last week...how did it go? What did you do??
We've been enjoying it as well! Cute pics!
Excuse me-where is your birthday post?
Happy belated Birthday! Happy cooler weather too.
Ugh! I hear you! That's why Monterey was so great. We could always go to the park and it was always nice weather. This summer I haven't wanted to go out. Yay for Fall!
Erin, this looks so fun. If I come there will you take me to all those places? I bet your parents had a great time.
Post a Comment