Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Fun Halloween Week!

There are lots of fun activities going on for Halloween this week. Tuesday we had our Ward Trunk or Treat. There was a big turnout. There were some fun activities, a little dinner, some great costumes, but the highlight was going around to the cars getting candy filled into the kids' pumpkins. I'll post pics of that activity with the rest of the Halloween pics we may take on Saturday later.

Wednesday Kenner had a Halloween party at school. He came home with some fun Halloween projects they made and a big sack of goodies from the school party. He got to wear his costume and they got the kids pizza for lunch. I think he had a great time.

Today we got together with our neighbor and let the kids paint some pumpkins. Those are the pictures I wanted to share for now! Happy Halloween!


I think Kenner preferred this method from last years carving and pulling guts out of the pumpkin!


Myer wasn't too into it. He stopped by for a little bit and made a few marks.

Giving me funny glances. Sometimes when I try to get him to look at me and he knows I am taking pics he won't look.

Cute Kiddos!

3 comments:

Michelle G. said...

I love the Halloween festivities (and the cool weather)! Kenner and Emma are so cute with their faces in those last 2 shots. Thanks again for the paints and for the great pictures you took!

Court and Jill said...

Fun to see all the pics, Erin! Halloween is seriously fun. However, my Olivia is on a sugar high which is actually not that fun. I'm thinking the anticipation of halloween might be better than the actual holiday!

Ju Ju said...

I think I am going to try painting pumpkins next year. KK wasn't in to the gross carving either. She drew a face and ran away.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed