Well, I think the kids had a fun Halloween. Kenner was wanting to have more Halloween at school. Sorry, got to wait until next year!
We had a fun week and ended the holiday out trick or treating with our neighbors Saturday night. The kids got lots more treats and Myer enjoyed walking around the neighborhood knocking on doors alot better then the trunk or treat. So, overall the holiday was a success!
Kenner eating at the trunk or treat! Can you tell what he is? A few parts of his costume are cut out of this pic that may have given it away.
Saturday night started out with the grouchy tigger again. Wayne commented that he should've been Eeyore!

7 comments:
Ha Ha I love the Mario costume. Court's boss' son was Mario too and he also would not keep the mustache on (however he is 7!!) so they drew one on with a sharpie! Wowza! I'll bet washing that thing off was not fun. Cute pics!
Jacob would be so proud that Kenner was Mario! That's awesome! Both of the boys looked so cute though!
So cute! Did you make the mario costume?
Way cute costumes! I especially love the moustache! So, me friend in 3rd ward did our family pictures. Her name is Krista Adams and you can go to her website I think it's kristaadamsphotography.com If not though you can google her name. She is fantastic! We have used her twice and been so happy both times.
Love the costumes! Cute little guys! One of these years you need to come to Utah for Halloween and we will go around the old neighborhood together.
Cute boys! Looks like a great Halloween!
Daring kids! Love the costumesS!.
Post a Comment