Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Myer is 2!!

We celebrated Myer's 2nd birthday yesterday! It is hard to believe another year has passed. He's grown so much this last year.

I have yet to pull pictures off the camera and go through them but I just can't resist posting this video of him last night when we sung to him. He was so cute and funny blowing out the candles. I love this clip of him! His expressions are so cute to me! So, until I have more to post enjoy this little clip!


4 comments:

SKIPR said...

OK, that made me smile. Big. He looks just like Kenner to me.

Can't wait to see more pics soon!

SKIPR said...

Oops Erin, I'm loggin in on a different account. This is JILL :) Sorry for the confusion!

Melissa Hartman said...

That was so funny how he freaked about the candle going out! LOL!

Aiden and Josh said...

So fun! He looks like he wants to dig in and also like what's going on? The candle was my favorite part! So cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed