Monday, January 25, 2010

Myer's Birthday continued. . . . .

I've had some people tell me they have had a hard time viewing the video I posted from Myer's birthday. The only reason I can think why it isn't working for you is because it is a pretty large file. It is a high definition video so maybe it's too big to pull up. Sorry. I did happen to catch some pics though that I think kinda caught the same facial expressions you'd see in the video.

Anyways, on to Myer's 2nd birthday through pictures!

Eating "Birthday Waffles" to start off our day after Mom and Kenner came into his room to sing Happy Birthday!

We went and had a fun afternoon at the park with our neighbors!





After the kids played for a bit we squeezed under the playground at this little table to enjoy a little picnic Michelle put together! They brought some fruit kabobs, popcorn, chips, sandwiches, nuts! Little smorgasbord for all!
I had a hard time catching a pic of the group. Sorry Michelle, your face is a bit cut off but the other pic I was too close and Emma was mostly cut out. I caught Emma asking me a question in this one and not everyone was looking!

Opening his gift from his friends. Thanks guys!


Dinner at Olive Garden! Thanks for the excuse to go there this month Myer!



Opening Gifts!

A Light Ball Thing from Gma and Gpa Hartman

For some strange reason he liked to put his mouth on it. Maybe because it kinda vibrates as it spins and lights up.

A little bowling pin set from Gma and Gpa Hartman as well.
He got some birthday money from Gma and Gpa Lowder and Great Gma and Gpa Hartman!

And from mom and dad . . . . . a new bike! He loved it and kept going back to get on it all night!

The only problem, his brother wanted and liked everything he got as well. Myer was mostly nice to share but we had a few issues.

Getting sung to and ready to blow out candles!

Blowing! I think Kenner actually buffed this one out from the side.

And Myer was startled and excited when it went out and there was smoke. He had a concerned, confused, excited face and was squealing. It was toooo cute! This was what you'd see in the video was all this excitement and concern etc.

Ice cream sandwiches I think are our new birthday treat!


Playing with the remote toy car he got earlier that day at the park from our neighbors!

Daddy had the remote and I think he was a bit confused why the car kept moving and falling off the table. He just couldn't keep it still. It was pretty funny to watch him!

Lookin' like a stud!

A Happy
Birthday Boy.

4 comments:

Mortensen Family said...

I can't believe he is 2 already. Wow time does fly by. I guess that means it is time for #3 and a girl. lol.

Ju Ju said...

I was just thinking how much older he is than Madi, but in 10 years or so, they will be pretty much the same age. Isn't that odd to think about? You are a good mommy to give him such a good birthday.

Troy and Emily said...

Looks like a great birthday! Don't you think they should stop growing?

Amy said...

Awww...what a cutie! I can't believe he is two. What a fun day. I think ice cream sandwiches are a great bday tradition. Great recipe post too! I'll have to try them. Would you mind emailing Pam and Natalie's email addresses? I've been meaning to get those so I can send some pics of the baby. Thanks girl!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed