Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!

I've never been much of a prankster when it comes to April Fools Day. I can't recall any good "gotcha" moments from back in the day. I just don't do that sort of thing I guess or possibly am just not clever enough to come up with something really good and worth doing.

When I think of April Fools I think of playing the ol' "hey I'm getting married" or "hey I'm pregnant" trick. Those I guess are the type of things I'd try to pull.

But I've never really done that so I guess you can believe me when I say, "hey I'm pregnant!" Baby number three is coming our way!!

Really, this is not an April Fool's trick because as I said I'm not really into that sort of stuff! I just found that about the time I'd be ready to make such an announcement was right around April Fools Day so I just couldn't resist.

So, really, do you believe me? Maybe I have you all doubting but really it is the truth! I am almost 13 weeks, wrapping up the 1st trimester. Due October 9th! And here is some more proof to clear up any further doubts (see below a bit), check the date, it is current!







Happy April Fools even though this is not a trick!!

15 comments:

Mortensen Family said...

Congrats Erin. How fun. Way to hold it in till April fools. Are the boys excited?

Becky Hartman said...

CONGRATS!!!! This way our baby boy number one will have someone a little closer to his age (besides his sister lol) That's awesome. It sounded like you guys were open to another one around Christmas, if not hoping for one :) I'll cross my fingers that it's a girl for ya, but I know you'd love and be happy with a boy too. But SOMETIME we got to get ya a girl Erin

Michelle said...

Congrats, Erin! I was thinking about blogging about April Fool's jokes and pregnancy. But yours is the real deal! Exciting!

Michelle G. said...

Wahhooo the truth comes out!!! Now I can gossip (haha)!!! Just kidding. A very happy congrats, my friend.

Aiden and Josh said...

Oh Congrats! How exciting and I can't wait to find out what you are having! A little girl would be fun but your boys are sure cute so a boy would be great too. Congrats to you and the fam!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Wow Erin, that is great! Congrats!! Oh and I checked out your pictures they looked great :)

Court and Jill said...

Oh yay! What a great April fools announcement. I believe you, I promise! Will you break tradition this time and have a girl?????? can't wait to find out! Congrats!!

Audrey said...

Congrats Erin! I am so excited for you guys!

Stephanie said...

Yeah! Our due dates are so close together! All this time I have been telling you how sick I have been and you have probably been sick too and just not said anything!!!!

The Doctors Wife said...

See, it is so much more fun when you really are pregnant and tell people. Congrats!

Elyse said...

Okay-I'm totally confused. At first I thought it was real, now I think it's an April Fool's joke. Can't decide :) You are one tricky lady!

Nichole Vollmer said...

Congratulations on baby #3! That is very exciting. We can have roommate reunions and our kids can have lots of friends to play with!

Ju Ju said...

Yeah! So excited! Your little boys have the longest lashes, I hope you have a girl with dark hair and long lashes too. So cute!

Troy and Emily said...

Congratulations! What a fun way to announce it! Hope you are doing well.

James and Whitney said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed