We FINALLY got an updated professional family picture. The last family pictures we had professionally done were back in the day when it was just Kenner and he had just turned one! Ya, just a bit behind. And since I waited so long this picture will be outdated come October. Oh well. I am very happy with these and how they show our family with just the four of us!
It has actually been almost two months since they've been done. I started to post some awhile ago and got tired of waiting for them to load and I wanted to load every single one of them because I loved them all. Now I think I have a few favorites I can limit it to so I don't go crazy trying to load them all. It may still seem like alot but I had 65 to choose from so this is definitely trimmed down!
I found a great photographer (Krista Adams) thanks to a couple people I know that posted pictures they had done from her and I knew I wanted to try her.
Anyways, here is some of what we got!




This boy was sure a handful to keep still and wanting to smile. Didn't help we were outside. I was afraid we'd end up with nothing good! I guess what can you expect from a 2 year old?













7 comments:
Oh my goodness! SO CUTE!
eeew cute!!! I LOVE them! You guys are babes! I love the colors. What an amazing fam! WHen do you find out what you are having? boy/girl?
Gorgeous pictures! You have such a cute family, and congrats on #3!
Those are so cute. You don't look pregnant in them either. Way to go.
I love them! Your outfits were perfect! The green grass added so much to the pictures. I am going to have to get family pictures taken now. Darn your good example!
What darling pictures! They turned out great!
Krista is great! I love the pictures, they turned out soooo good!
Post a Comment