Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sorry, this might make some of you jealous. . . . . .

Today was like a nice summer day here! It was hot enough that the neighbor and I agreed it was a day to whip out the sprinkler for the kids and let them run around! Her backyard is perfect especially since she's been growing a winter grass so it is nice and green and it just felt like we were enjoying a nice summer day. Sorry to you that are still buried under the snow, we enjoyed it the best we could for ya! :) You can rub it in later when we are melting in dreadful summer temperatures!







7 comments:

Elyse said...

That's just sickening I tell ya!

Ju Ju said...

You are right! I am drooling right now. We did put on our winter clothes and go to the park today.

Hey, I saw Natalie at church last Sunday. We go to the same building and are in the same stake. Small world isn't it? Any chance you will come be her neighbor someday:) Then perhaps you won't taunt us with warm pictures.

{ Lana Cox } said...

It was so awesome! Fun idea to put the sprinklers out. I'm jealous of Michelle's green weed free lawn!!

Melissa Hartman said...

Yeah, I'm jealous...if I had the money I would totally come down! Enjoy it while you can!

Troy and Emily said...

How unfair! I'm super jealous. Sorry it has taken forever to get back to you with the recipe differences. Here they are: 1/2 c. water, 1/2 c. vinegar, 6 T. ketchup, 4 t. soy sauce, 1 1/4 c. sugar (I don't use that much) It's one of our favorites!

Michelle G. said...

Oh wow you got some good pictures! I didn't even notice you taking pictures?! I'm going to give my family this link, too haha the Sopranos are coming to your blog...nah just kidding. They should be just as jealous!

Leah said...

This weather is so crazy lately! Is it summer yet? Nope, freezing wind over the weekend, and then warm the next week. Looks like fun sprinkler times!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed