Well, I had the long awaited appointment today to find out what we are having! So, I guess there isn't much more to say then It's a BOY!! Ahhhh, little boys, that's all I know how to do I guess!
I will admit I was slightly disappointed and emotional about it but I'm happy to know he's a healthy little guy in there and looking good. Sorry, haven't scanned any ultrasound pics but this little guy was pretty proud to show off what he was!!!
So, it is nice to finally know and now we have the task ahead of us of coming up with another boy name. Ohhhhh, it's getting tricky! This is the most difficult part for me.
Monday, May 10, 2010
It's a ............
Posted by Erin at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! A boy??? You and Jenn have got boy-boy-boy genes. I am stunned. It will be great though!
Wow, 3 little guys. They'll have so much fun together.
Yeah, thats fun! Congrats on that! there was a family in my ward who had 5 boys before they had their first girl...my family had 4 girls before their first boy...a girl will come eventually :)
Well, he will certainly have lots of other little boys to be friends with in the ward.
Congrats! That is so exciting! So happy for you.
Congrats Erin! Boys are fun, right?!
How do you do that? I think I am going to have to have 10 girls before we get a boy. Brandon is getting used to the idea of all girls though. We are so happy for you guys!
Erin, I didn't know you are expecting...Congratulations!!
Congratulations! You will have your hands full!
Congrats! 3 boy's will be so fun! Plus little boy's love their mama's!
Yeah for boys!!! I felt the exact same way though, when we found out Greyson was a boy, I got a little teary. It was short lived, boys are great! I'm not sure what I would do with a girl.
Told ya! :) I knew it was a boy. Congrats on the healthy babe. Hope to see you sometime soon. <3
Congrats. You don't have to buy new things which is always a plus(but I still buy a few new outfits here and there.) What do the boys think about it? I know for me it never seems real until you know what it is. So Congrats your having a boy.
Post a Comment