Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Schools out for Summer!

Today was Kenner's last day of preschool! I'm kinda excited for the summer break and lazy mornings for a bit. But hopefully we don't go too stir crazy. We'll have to get out and do some fun things and make a trip to see family. Kenner will go back to do a summer session twice a week in July. So, that should help things.

Anyways, just wanted to post some pics from his little program today.

This is actually from Mother's Day. His class had the local bakery come in with these little cakes and the kids got to decorate the tops with frosting and sprinkles. Hmmmmm, nothing better then a nice big BLOB of frosting on top! It was actually a pretty good little cake. Just had to scrape some of the extras off a bit!

Today at graduation.
He was so smiley when he came in and kept smiling as we snapped pics!


The whole group of kids, 2,3 and 4 years olds, did a song and had signs to do with it. I was excited to see Kenner actually doing them. I was proud and almost wanted to just cry (tears of joy of course)!

Here at the end. Signing love or something. Kinda blurry and he's standing funny, haha! He was swaying around to the music almost the whole song. Cute!

Going up to get his certificate of graduation from his teacher Ms. Rosie.


Ms. Rosie and Kenner

Ms. Mari and Kenner

I remembered when we got to the car to leave the graduation that I wanted a pic with us. Kinda late, Myer was already in his carseat. So, we just took one with me and one with Wayne.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Awww..Congratulation! That is a big deal. I can't believe he will start Kindergarten!! You look so pretty, Erin.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed