We got passes to Six Flags over Memorial Day Weekend. We went that Friday with Wayne and took the kids on some rides after braving the crazy end of school year groups that were there. It took almost an hour to get through the line to even get into the park.
Yesterday we went with our neighbors to enjoy some fun. Unfortunately, the water park hasn't been open yet when we've gone (today is the first official day) so we could only do rides. I think our future visits will mostly entail hanging out at the pool. Too hot for anything else!
When we first got there! Had to go say hi to Miss Piggie. Is that her name?
I didn't think Myer would be interested in seeing these big silly people but he got out of his stroller and went to say hi to Dorothy the Dinosaur. It was cute to watch him, he was being kinda shy.
We found a ride that Kenner and Emma could go on all by themselves. They enjoyed going several times on the roller coaster together and it was fun for us they could just run up and do it themselves.
After getting off the roller coaster the first time. Kenner was pretty excited and wanted to keep going and going!
They redid the kids area since we were last there. They have a little water area with water coming up from different spots and a boat thing you can climb up on with slides.

5 comments:
Hey Erin! Looks like fun. Yeah, Gavin sucks his two fingers. I've seen other kids do it, so I think it is a common thing. I decided not to use the pacifier for him and I like that he can soothe himself. Not sure if weaning will be a problem, but I'll cross that bridge later.
What a good mom you are. Your kids looked like they had an awesome time!
How fun! Don't you just love those summer passes! Lucky you to have a six flags!
Cute pictures Erin! Can't wait until you get back so we can go again!
How do you like Six Flags compared to Sea World? We're considering getting season passes this fall. Great pics!
Post a Comment