Kenner started a new preschool this year. He missed the kindergarten cutoff by a day, but I was fine with him having another year before he started kinder.
He still goes twice a week and I'm excited about the new school. He's done pretty good so far the last three days he's been. He always seems to make friends with the girls :) and I think the hardest thing has been adjusting to the earlier time we have to be there. It makes for some tired and sometimes cranky kids when we are getting up earlier then we are use to and they are not going to sleep as quickly as usual because they've been sharing a room the last month or so. So, we are still adjusting to that and hopefully it'll get better.
Here are a few pics I took the morning of his first day. It was a bright morning and was hard to keep those eyes from squinting, hehe! I didn't even attempt to take the camera to school to get pics. Between trying to get there on time, juggling all the stuff we were carrying, keeping Myer in hand and my extra large front, I just decided it wasn't going to happen.
It's been awhile since I blogged. The rest of our summer consisted of a trip to Utah to see Family the last part of June into July for two weeks. It was a good/fun visit. I would've blogged about it but we had to empty our camera card while there and the CD we burned the pics onto so I could have them when we got home didn't work. So, hopefully they are still saved and I can get them at a future date. By then though, and even now, that is old news!
We mostly have been trying to stay cool but have ventured out several times to swim at Six Flags and play at a few indoor play places. Don't have many pics of all that though. The summer sure did go quick. Now we are looking forward to another baby coming soon, only about 5 weeks left! Crazy!

3 comments:
Ahhh...that water looks so nice! Can't believe Kenner is 5!
Love all the pics and updates, but I wana see your prego belly!!!!!!!! :) you're getting so close! you could go anytime!
I agree that water looks nice. You are a nice mom to take your kids places while expecting. I had no such energy this year.
Post a Comment