I can't believe it has taken me this long to post pics on here of our new baby boy!
Fischer Maurice Hartman arrived 2 weeks ago, on the 7th, at 1:30 p.m. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 10 oz. and was 20 in. long.
Labor and delivery went well. We went in bright and early that morning at 6am to be induced. My parents arrived the night before from their long car ride from Utah, stopping in Oklahoma to drop my Grandma off at my aunts for a visit while they came here. It worked out perfectly having them here to take care of the other boys while we were away at the hospital. Many thanks to them for doing that for us!
My parents stayed for a week and then Wayne's parents and little brother were able to come for a couple of days for a visit as well.
The boys love their new little brother and give him lots of kisses. Kenner asks to hold him often and Myer is always sure to ask and find out where the baby is and what he is doing. They have been really good with him. He's been a great baby so far. Very calm and content and sleeps ALOT! Sometimes I still can't believe we have three kids now! Reality is still sinking in but we've been doing well.
So, I have probably what will turn out to be a ton of pictures to post. I'll try to contain myself. This is going to have to be several posts I can see after going through my pictures. So, we'll start with the hospital stay and visitors we had there.
Say goodbye to the belly, or at least most of it! I just had to have Wayne take one last picture.

10 comments:
I have to admit I have been wondering when you were going to post. What a cute baby and yay for visitors. Glad you seem to be doing so well!
Hooray! Congrats!
Congratulations! He sure is cute. Hope you are getting some rest. :)
He is so cute! Congratulations!
He is absolutely adorable! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Congrats Erin! What a beautiful baby! Glad to hear you are doing well. Yay for not being pregnant anymore!!
Congrats! He's precious! Hope you are adjusting well. I think after 3 my life just never felt the old "normal" again! Get some rest.
Congrats Erin. He looks alot like Myer to me. Glad that family made it in time. Let me know if you need anything.
All I have to say is it is about time! I had to ask your mom his name! I am glad everything went well. Any ideas on why your water was green? Fischer is super cute. He looks like his brothers.
He is so cute. It was nice to see my wombmate in the pictures.
Aunt Cheryl
Post a Comment