Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Love these shots!

We try to make our own little photo studio. Wayne came up with this backdrop made out of pvc pipe when Myer was born.

So, we pulled it out again and tried getting some shots of Fischer. We got adventurous and took his diaper off for a bit. About the time I started saying we better get it back on we had a stream of pee going every which way on the cloth! I picked up Fischer and he was all wet. Oops!

Wayne was done at that point but we had only just begun. After cleaning up the baby luckily I got him back to do some more off to the side out of the peed on section!





I love these type of shots of newborns! And I love this little boy!

*I've added several new posts today since the hospital post. Don't miss them below.

6 comments:

Court and Jill said...

Sweet, sweet baby. Beautiful pics!

Michelle said...

Love all the posts and cute pictures, Erin! Congratulations again!

Danielle said...

Wow, those are soo great Erin! You're so talented!

Dallon said...

Hi Erin! Just doing a little blog stalking, it looks like you are doing well with your great little family! These are really good baby photos!

Michelle G. said...

Very sweet pictures, and even sweeter baby! My favorite is the second one.

Amy said...

He is GORGEOUS!!! I love that you do your own pictures at home! So precious. Congrats Erin! I am so happy for you. The pic of you and the baby right after he was born made me teary! I just thought back to the days when we were little and couldn't believe that now you are a beautiful mommy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed