Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Part 3

We also had a great visit in Bountiful. There are lots of aunts and uncles there all the time to keep the kids happy. It is great for me! Thanks for letting my kids drag you around and keeping them happy.

More new faces for Fischer to meet! Here with Aunt Melissa.
And Grandma

This is kinda a blurry pic but this is a favorite toy of the kids at Grandma's house. Myer even decided to drive it down Grandma's big flight of stairs. Eek, silly boy. Not sure if he accidentally went over or had the intention of going down. Luckily he was unharmed except for a little nick on his finger he kept showing me and would tell me it happened when he went down the stairs on the firetruck.

This was about the extent of our snow play. The kids went out for a bit. It later got rained off and we didn't see much snow the rest of our visit.




The 5 Hartman Grandkids. This was about the best pic I got. Annabelle was watching tv and why must we mention Myer's tummy and get him lifting his shirt to get him to smile?!

We had a fun time bowling one afternoon. I think my kids bowled better then I did. But in my defense they had this rack to help roll the ball down and the bumper bars up.


Fishcer hanging out




Christmas morning was much anticipated by Kenner. He enjoyed stacking his gifts into a tower!






Myer was pretty excited about this big truck with cars in it. Unfortunately, I was down feeding the baby when he opened this and I guess when he opened up a pair of Cars Pajamas he was pretty excited as well and took them around showing everyone in the room!

He took his truck over to show Great Grandma and tell her all about it!


Kenner and his Aunt Rachel. He sure likes her and she's good to let him drag her around.


Racing some of the cars! Myers still loves cars and trucks this year.


Gingerbread House making contest. Girls against boys! We totally won right ladies?!

The men did have a very structurally sound house they just lacked in the decorating skills!

Christmas Fireworks. The kids love this! And it wasn't as cold as last year.
Another great visit but we are always happy to come back home to warmer weather, no snow. and our own beds!

The plane ride back was mostly good except for the meltdown Myer had after we got to Vegas. He lost it when we got to the gate to wait for our next flight. Ya, we pretty much cleared the area within a few minutes! He he, I really did see a few people get up and leave. The kids were up around 5:15 to get ready to leave for the airport. Not much I could do to comfort a very tired child. Plus he was hungry since he wouldn't eat the breakfast we had bought.

I was about ready to leave Myer there in Vegas! Thankfully about 10 minutes after we were in the air he was out cold! His head kept bobbing out into the aisle. I was afraid it was going to get knocked with the people walking up and down the aisles. I couldn't get it to stay the other direction. So, I luckily got him to lay down onto my side and stay asleep for a nice little nap.

I had Myer laying on my side and Fischer asleep across my lap.
So sweet!




1 comments:

Kim Fisher said...

Erin, it's so fun to see your growing family. You all look great. Congrats on your third baby. (I'm sorry it's been so long since I checked in.) How is it with three? Two has been great but SO much more work than one.
We named our second son Kenneth, and I often call him Kenner, which makes me think of you guys. I hope you're doing well. I'd love to hear from you if you have a moment. (I'm much better at correspondence by phone 801 541-8119)
-Kim

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed