Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pictures Galore!

I haven't posted any pics in forever. I finally got a bunch pulled off my camera and I have quite a few to post of the happenings I have caught on camera over the last several months.....How would you feel about 40 pics or so in one post?! I think it'd be awesome!! Whose in it for the long haul?

Man, I've felt guilty since January for never posting anything from Myer's 3rd birthday. So, to maybe make me feel a little better, here he is with his birthday cupcakes. He helped me make them and ate a few for an early lunch even! What a nice mom he has!

Blowing out the candles.
Happenings that day included making cupcakes, getting Kenner out of school early to go to an indoor play place and eating lunch there, Dinner at Olive Garden (so glad my kids like that place as much as we do) and opening presents!

These boys can sure play great sometimes. They have also shown me just how not so great they can play together as well over the last few months. But these times are the best!!

So flexible!

The first part of April we had a fun visit from Wayne's family. Some of those pics are on my phone and other camera I think. But Grandma kindly helped give Fischer his first haircut!

Before. He mostly just has this big bush of hair on top!

Snip, snip. There it goes!


Handsome boy!

Starting solids


Myer really wanted to help and kept giving him bites. It was cute.

Some sprinkler fun!



Assisting Fischer in sitting up


Kenner begged and begged for months for this pool to be brought out but it hadn't got quite hot enough. Until this day, I finally got it out!



Easter egg hunt in the backyard on Saturday.






Fischer enjoyed the egg hunt from here!
Forgot to get an Easter pics of all the boys together after church, darn.

I've never really filled the kids baskets for Easter with anything but when your at the store late crazy things happen! I all of a sudden got excited and wanted to buy some fun things for their baskets besides the candy they got from the egg hunt. So, here is what they got to find from the Easter Bunny.
Funny thing, is we have never really done the Easter Bunny before. So, it was kinda random but Kenner was getting into it and I had told Myer to put his basket on the couch before he went to bed. Well, before Kenner was heading to bed he asked me to put his basket outside in the grass. When I asked why he said, "so the Easter Bunny can find it!" He he, I thought that was so funny and made perfect sense really. I told him to go ask dad about it, mostly because I thought it was so funny and wanted Wayne to hear it. So, he went and asked Dad if he could put his basket outside so the bunny could find it. So, I decided to put their baskets by the door. Since it was coming from outside of course!

This little guy is sure growing up and is such a sweetie!


First time sitting in the grass. He enjoyed it and looked so darn cute I couldn't help but snap a ton of pictures. This isn't even half of it!

3 comments:

Court and Jill said...

Such cute boys. :) Glad to see you are posting again.

Ju Ju said...

I was expecting lots more pictures from you (ha ha ha)! It was fun to see all your events of late. I miss you tons. Are you coming in June? Don't you usually come then?

I updated not too long ago also, I don't know if you saw or not.

Aiden and Josh said...

Yeah for posting! You've been up to fun things so far this year. Your boys are growing up fast!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed