I can't believe summer is almost over and school starts in almost 2 weeks! Craziness! I can't believe I still haven't blogged about our San Francisco and Utah trip back in June. I'm not sure what the chances are it will ever make its appearance on here. . . . We'll see.
But for now I just have some pics to share (although not the best because they were just taken on my phone) of the fun we got out to have today and last week to beat this awful heat. It's either stay inside or go play somewhere fun indoors for us. Well, I take that back, I have managed a few trips to the park in the last month or so. One wasn't too bad but whoooeeeee not so pleasant this time of year. Especially this heat that has hit us this last week or so!
We met up with our friends and had a great time last week at Just Add Children. It's always fun to have a friend to chat with while your kids play! Despite the small room and the complete mayhem going on at times with kids getting hurt and taking toys etc. from each other we managed to stay for four hours and enjoyed our time. It started to slow down a bit after lunch and that was nice.
They also had a toy kitchen area, a dress up room, a pirate ship, a climing wall, airhockey tables and a game room with a wii and other consoles. Luckily, my boys didn't make their way into that room until near the end.
Myer finally took to going down this big slide and I think they spent the majority of their time going on this.
Then it was funny because after a bit they opened up both rooms and we went back to the other and Myer all of a sudden could climb up all the stuff like a pro! I guess he just needed lots of practice going up the one in the other room and then he got the hang of things.

1 comments:
Wow! We have places like that around here too, but that place looks really fun! I love the boys new pictures at the top of your page! Those are super cute! I do want to see your other trips though so take advantage of the time that you are stuck inside.
Post a Comment