Kenner started Kindergarten this year! He just finished his second week and he's enjoyed it. It must be pretty exciting because he's been going without much complaint. I've been so pleased with how well he has gone and how grown up he seems. I guess two years of preschool worked the fits out of him and it's been nice. He has been waking up to an alarm instead of me and that seems to help as well.
The first day I dropped him off he got out of the car and didn't want me to take him in. They had teachers around helping and he decided that was good enough. He just took off without looking back. I was standing there thinking, "but uh, uh, uh, wait a second, where's my hug, where's my kiss." I was proud yet sad.
It's just been an adjustment to the very early morning we have each and every day. With preschool it wasn't nearly as early and we had a break in between days. This everyday stuff wears me out a bit.
Anyways, the real reason for this post is to share pics of the boys' first day of school. Myer also started a little preschool twice a week. It's alot longer then he is use to but he's been doing pretty well also. My boys are growing up!
Friday, September 2, 2011
First Days of School
By the time Myer had to be to school the sun was out in full force and it was hard to keep his eyes open in the bright light!
Posted by Erin at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kaylee told me the first day of school that I was only allowed to take one picture. The second day she said, "No pictures today, Mom" Are these guys in kindergarten or college.
Cute! What big boys you have! It must be nice and quiet at home. ahhh.
Post a Comment