I'm a bit slow on getting Easter pics posted. I blame that on the fact that my laptop died and I'm not using my usual computer that I'm accustomed to and I can't use it whenever I want. But here are some from a few events prior to Easter. And then I have posted two other posts below this so don't miss those!
Our ward had an Easter party the Friday before Easter. They had a dinner, some games, and an Easter egg hunt. Unfortunately, Wayne got stuck working and I ended up taking the kids all by myself. That was a bit rough but we survived. I didn't get as many pics or as good of ones as I wanted of Kenner at the Easter egg hunt. He took off and I could barely keep up with him with Myer in hand and all these bags over my shoulder.
Here's a few pics from the party.
A lady handed Myer an egg (it was empty) but he thought it was the greatest treasure ever!
Then on Saturday I decided Kenner would enjoy having another egg hunt in the backyard. He hardly got any the day before and I wanted more pics of him hunting eggs. So, I hid a bunch of eggs in the backyard and we sent the boys out on a hunt.
This picture is out of focus but Myer just sat here with his egg forever. Then he finally got it open and was trying to gnaw on the contents through the wrapper. There was a yellow egg nearby I had been trying to get him to go after to no avail. He had his one and that was enough.
Continue down for two more posts!

3 comments:
I had no idea you were up to all that around Easter. Cool. You got some great photos there. They look good enough to frame. You got Kenner to smile big in that one!
Love the decorating!! I also have a reddish wall and I actually love it. It's scary to start painting at first b/c it is such a drastic change from the same old tan, but it makes such a huge difference in making the space look cozy. Keep posting about your house...I am loving it!
That's so funny that Myer just wanted his one egg. Looks like a fun Easter! You should come visit me sometime; I'm always stuck at home. Nada's already almost 6 weeks old!
Post a Comment