I bought Myer some new jammies a few weeks ago. I got a size 2T hoping they'd last longer then a few months.
I hadn't put them on him yet so the other night when I told Wayne that Myer wanted him to put some jammas on him after his bath, ;) Wayne decided it was about time he wore his new ones. It was a two piece set and when Kenner saw another set there he wanted to wear them. Myer was in the shirt and short set, so that left the long pants and the shirt. The pants were obviously going to be too long for Myer and they looked like they'd probably actually fit Kenner.
So, indeed they did. Myer in one, Kenner in the other. I just thought it was kinda funny that the same size of pajamas could accomodate both of my kids. Kenner's were a bit more snug on him, but not too bad. This is actually probably better so he is less likely too catch fire! You know the more snug the better! (this was the warning on the clothes. I can't remember the exact warning but something about them needing to fit snuggly and being flammable. Ever seen that warning on your kids close?)
So, here are the boys in Myer's matching set of jammas! Oh, and it was near impossible getting mostly Myer to sit still for a second to catch a picture of them together. So, some of these are on the move pics!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
New Jammies
Posted by Erin at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
cute cute! we need new jammies at our house too for summer, but then i remembered that vegas is too hot for even jammies come july. so we'll just call it good with a onesie for now.
Hah! It's so funny they can fit into the same size! I'm always afraid my kids are going to be cold at night so I never put them in short sleeves. Do you turn the A/C off at night? Now I realize that Emma gets so hot during the day because she's so used to being in the cool A/C!
Post a Comment