Today we celebrated Kenner's actual b-day.
I'm not sure I could tell you what Kenner's favorite meal is and he wasn't much help either. So, I just made something that he seems to like when I make it for dinner. Steak kabobs! Hmmm.
After dinner we were ready to open presents and have cake and icecream. Since we've been potty training I hardly dress him in "real" clothes much. So he wasn't really ready for b-day pics so I told him he needed to get dressed and he had to stop playing cars.
The result. . . .
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to . . .


Goodness, you'd think he'd be a bit more excited to have presents and cake. Side note: Like my pile of sheets and towels? I make him stand there to play incase any potty accident should occur.
Kenner was scared of the candles on his cake. He kept saying they were hot and he didn't want to be by them. I don't get this kid sometimes. So, we had quite the challenge getting him by his cake for a picture and to blow out the candles.
Eyeing the cake



Showing off his gifts and trying to show he is 3 - uh not quite.
His new liking for Cars stuff came at a good time right before his birthday. So, I was able to find him a few Cars things; a book, coloring pad, and magnet board thing. He also got some other games, books, and some more underwear!Eating some icecream.
He wouldn't even eat the cake I made him. I think I am going to find another birthday treat option because Kenner doesn't seem to be a fan of cake. Wayne put some in his bowl and he wasn't too happy about that. So, I have alot more cake then Wayne and I can finish. Anyone want some?Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kenner, we love you and look forward to another year. It'll be fun to see what this year brings for him!







7 comments:
Happy Birthday Kenner! Seems like yesterday that you were just a little baby!! Looks like you had a fun day.
He's getting so big!! -tears- Happy Birthday bud!!
Happy Birthday Kenner! How's the potty training coming along?? Getting slowly better? How sad that he HAD to put his clothes on for the picture :) Life's so hard, he he!
Happy Birthday! Looks like all of the partying was fun!
Happy Birthday Kenner! Look at all those presents! What a lucky boy!
I love the crying pictures. I feel like that sometimes when someone wants me to wear something I don't want to. Looks like you spoiled him to death. Hey-your birthday is coming up soon:)
He is getting so big Erin! I hope he had a better day later. It is so funny how their emotions are so close to the surface. I hope you are enjoying your new place for parties!
Post a Comment