I don't have anything specific to blog about but wanted to do a new post anyway. We have some pics we've taken over the last couple of days of the kids. These are some Wayne took the other night. Myer was just laying on the couch all ready for bed and was jabbering and being cute so Wayne wanted some pics of him while he was being happy.
Laughing

He LOVES those thumbs, fingers, whatever he can get in his mouth!




Kenner was enjoying a bowl of cereal before bed. He's been liking cereal lately and wants to eat it at odd hours of the day. So, he got lucky and got some before bed and Wayne decided to take pics of him after he was done taking pictures of Myer.
Wayne gets a big kick out of his facial expression in this picture. Not sure what he was doing but he looks upset about something!

And of course, gotta drink the milk left in the bowl.
So, this is just a totally random thought but today I was very grateful for drive-thru windows and that they aren't just limited to fast food. I took Kenner to speech this morning and needed to pick-up a prescription afterwards. There was a Walgreens close to where I'd be so this morning I called in to get it filled. They weren't open yet so I got the automated phone service. I usually hate not being able to actually talk to a real person but this morning it worked out nicely and I was able to get everything taken care of easily. I ordered the prescription, let it know what time I'd be there to get it, and updated my phone number. Slick!
So, back to the drive-thru thing, I was just so glad to just drive-up to the window to get my prescription. I didn't have to haul two kids out of the car (a big pain, all you mothers will agree) for just a quick stop in the store. Then on the way home I was able to once again stop off at the post office and drop something in the mail at their drive-up drop box thing and then I was off. Again a quick stop and didn't have to get kids out of the car. So, kinda silly but I wanted to mention it. Thank you drive-thrus for making my life easier with two kids! Now if they could do something like that for grocery shopping. Just drive around in your car and throw the food in. Hmmm that'd be fun!
And I just took Kenner into the potty and was reminded of one more totally random thing. Today at speech Kenner was saying stuff about cars. She knew from a previous visit that he liked the movie Cars and so said something about it and Kenner just happened to be wearing Cars underwear today and before I knew it he was pulling down his pants to show her Mater on his underwear. Yikes! I was a bit embarrassed. He was so proud to show her his Mater on his underwear. Kinda cute, but uh, gotta teach him we just don't pull our pants down in public! Gotta love kids!






3 comments:
what? we don't pull our pants down in public? ha ha I guess I'll have to remember that next time:)
I'm loving the new idea for drive-thru grocery shopping....
So Kenner is doing good with potty training then?? Funny thing about the underwear...I was at Julie's just yesterday and Kaylee kept pulling down her pants to show Olivia her underwear! Too funny!! She was proud of whatever character was on the front. I laughed.
I love your random picks your post! It helps me feel like I can watch them grow up too. Thanks!
Post a Comment