Monday, September 1, 2008

Brotherly Love!

Kenner and Myer are so cute together. I hope this is something that can continue as they get older but we shall see. A mother can ONLY hope.

But Myer loves to watch Kenner and gets excited when he plays and talks to him. The other day I came in to find them laying on the floor together. Then once I got the camera out it distracted them and I had to keep telling Kenner to lay back down by Myer and play. I finally caught a few pics of them together.



Ahhhh, he's attacking me!

Where's Kenner?

Oh, there he is!


Just a random picture that I thought maybe my mom and sister would want to see since I've talked to them before about Kenner's Speech therapist. This is Angela and we LOVED having her come into our home every week and help Kenner with his speech. She started coming soon after Myer was born about the first part of February. We had our last session this last week because Kenner will be turning 3 and the program she does with Easter Seals only goes until the age of 3. Kenner has improved alot since she started working with him and she helped us learn things to do with him to help. I'll miss visiting with her, I always looked forward to her visits as well! Now Kenner will start going to speech at the school twice a week until he reaches the level he should be at.


0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed