A few weeks ago we had some visitors! My mom, dad and Grandma Lowder came to visit us. They were driving to Oklahoma to see my aunt and decided to make the additional 8 hour drive to see us since they were relatively close! Wasn't that nice of them? I'm a bit slow getting this posted because I wanted to get some pictures from my dad that he took before I posted it and I just got them so I'm a bit behind!
They got here around 4:00 Monday and left early Friday morning. So, we had several good full days to do stuff.
Kenner was so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma became his instant friend and he was taking her all over the place and doing everything with her. It was cute! And it makes me laugh every time he says Grandma because of how he says it. He was a little more cautious around Great Grandma just because he hasn't been around her as much but we sure enjoyed having her here as well!
My grandma and Myer had never seen each other before. So, it was nice to have them meet and get some pictures of Myer with his Great Grandma Lowder.
This one is a bit better, at least Kenner isn't whining, but now Myer is. Geesh! I also liked the picure because my Grandma had just said something and was laughing so she's got a great big smile. I thought it was cute of her!
We tried another night hoping the kids would be more cooperative with pictures and once again Kenner was being a stink. He wouldn't get his thumb out of his both. Grrrr.
Four Generations
We enjoyed going to the Riverwalk and also on a little boatride while there.

8 comments:
looks like fun. grandma lowder looks good. and yes, that woman can definitely shop. when she flew up to washington with your dad and uncle gary, my mom took her shopping everyday!
Erin, How do you feel about Wayne having a beard?? =)
How fun to have your parents and grandma come! I see them walking past my house almost everyday. Glad you had a fun time!
How fun to have visitors! Aren't parents just the best? And grandparents, too? :)
I love HOBBY LOBBY!!!! That sounds fun to get stuff for your house. Glad the fam came by for a visit...8 hours out of the way too...they must really love you! :)
That is great that your parents came down! Your mom is so cute! I can only imagine how excited your kids were to have all of them there. It must have been a nice break for you to have some additional entertainment for the kids! Bless all the grandparents in the world lol!
Looks way fun! I am glad they got to visit. I miss our chats with your parents. It is funny how close you get to your friends parents, kind of like a second home.
You are welcome to visit my blog anytime! I love new visitors. I just feel bad because I have been so busy lately that I have become a terrible blogger. I like seeing pics of the family here, sweet grandma lowder. I bet it was nice to have them visit.
P.S. I LOVE hobby lobby!!
Post a Comment