Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

My sister sent me this email with this cute little poem. I decided to post it and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I don't think the little cute graphic is going to post with it so you'll just have to enjoy the poem. Have a great and safe Thanksgiving everyone!


May your stuffing be tasty,

May your Turkey be plump.
May your potatoes 'n gravy have nary a lump,
May your yams be delicious,
May your pies take the prize,
May your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs!

Happy Thanksgiving!

(Ok that copied kinda funny and I tried to retype it but it still has white behind most of the text. I'm not sure what is going on and don't want to fix it but you get the idea!)


3 comments:

Elyse said...

Hooray for Thanksgiving! And all the Black Friday sales! I do hope the food stays off my thighs this year:)

Mari said...

Amen to that!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Ju Ju said...

I loved the poem!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed