Wayne and Kenner were in need of a haircut this last weekend. So, on Saturday we pulled out the clippers. And ALL three, yes three of the boys ended up getting a haircut.
After Myer's wing trimming a few weeks ok I thought he was safe but Wayne kept complaining about his hair. So, to Wayne's surprise, and mine, I let him take the clippers to his hair. He didn't think a little trimming with the scissors would do.
So, Myer got one serious haircut. I about died when he ran the clippers over the very top part of his hair and the longest lock of hair fell to the counter. He sat really good in the sink while he got his hair cut. The clippers didn't even scare him.
And after all was said and done, I cried. Not because it turned out bad or anything but my little baby looked different and all his hair was now lying on the counter. I guess that is why I cried, just seeing my baby change like that.
After his bath and getting him dry and in a diaper he rolled around and played all over on the floor and he just looked so darn cute so I was fine with it. So what do you think of Myer's new do?









Good thing it doesn't get terribly cold here in Texas during the winter or Myer might have a cold little head!




12 comments:
Such a little man!
ahhhhhhh he is so cute. I love that you cried. It is exciting but sad to watch your baby grow. Today I was just thinking about Lilia when she was only a few days old and started crying myself. My sweet girl pulled me close for a hug. She always does that if I make a sad face or cry.
You have the cutest boys! After messing up Devan's hair WAY to many times, I now take him in to get cuts. Looks like you have it down good though, nice job!
I think he looks like a stud!
Wow! Nice cut! What a brave little guy to endure all that! Good thing he won't get too cold in Texas!
Awww...he looks cute. Older, but cute. I would have cried too.
When babies get their hair cut it makes them look so much older! I totally understand! He looks very cute though!
His hair looks darling! I know you had a hard time taking off Kenners hair so good job! Don't worry my kids still have melt downs when we cut their hair lol!
I love the new cut! I think you did a great job. I cried a few months ago when I saw Kaylee's hair all over the floor, but she is a girl! This isn't as bad as that was.
He's so adorable!!! Yeah to Wayne for doing a good job!
He looks good with his hair cut!! So crown up!!
Erin, thanks for the blog invite! I love seeing your kids. Kenner is so grown up and I can't believe I've never even seen Myer! His new haircut looks fabulous. And don't worry, I cried when we cut Samuel's hair the first time too. It just changes them so much!
Post a Comment