Here is the last of my Halloween posts. I just had a few pics from the actual Halloween day that I wanted to post.
Wayne and Kenner carved a pumpkin. Or maybe I should really say Wayne carved a pumpkin.

At this point Wayne wants Kenner to join the fun and dig in. Here is Kenner, hands behind his back, set face. Trying to say, "No Dad I am NOT going to do this and you can't make me."

Here is Wayne and yes he will make him. He is telling Kenner to put his hands in and grab some stuff.

Maybe I shouldn't post the rest of these pics and show what mean parents (or should I say mean dad) we can be. Wayne was the one making him do it, not me! ;) But I happily snapped pictures of all his expressions because it was so funny to me. And I have gotten a big kick out of looking at them now. So, ok maybe we were both mean!
Ahh dad!
Major crying fit. Kenner seriously has issues with gross slimy things being on him. He won't do these sorts of things and it kinda drives his parents crazy sometimes.

Don't worry after cleaning his hands off he was just fine. But he was done helping with the pumpkin and kept a safe distance away and left Wayne to carve the pumpkin. He enjoyed seeing it afterwards all lit up. I baked the seeds, yummy!
Here is the finished product!

We took Kenner up and down a couple streets in the neighborhood and then he was ready to come home. Here are just a few pics before we took off.






1 comments:
I have to admit that the freak out over slimy stuff is a little funny to me. But I can see how it would get a little irksome...
The boys looked super cute in their costumes! Even with the tears :)
Post a Comment