It has been raining here alot lately. In fact a pretty LOUD and I mean LOUD blast of Thunder hit the other night around 2:30 a.m. and sent Kenner screaming and running out of his room. He then refused to go back to bed and insisted on sleeping on the couch. The continual thunder, lightening lighting up our house and sound of the downpouring rain frightened him. I hate when it storms at night because sometimes Kenner sleeps through it and sometimes he doesn't. And I hate when he doesn't.
Anyways, the reason for this post is because I guess with all the rain lately Kenner was getting a bit worried about his pants getting wet outside! Ok, not really but I got a good laugh out if this today. I had pulled some pants out of the closet today and told him to get them on. He brought them out to me and asked for some help. So, I go to pull them up and couldn't help but laugh! Here is why:

Ya, they are a bit short. I don't believe it is the fashion for men or little boys to wear capris is it?

So, these are Myer's pants. I thought I had accidentally pulled them out of the closet for him to wear but when I went to go put them back and find some that fit I found that he had just grabbed Myer's which were sitting on the floor by his. So, it made me laugh. Funny thing is these are 9 months pants and although they are a bit short they fit around his waste about perfectly. That is always my problem with him and his pants, they are always falling off him and he's always pulling them up. He needs to fatten up!
And, here's just a cute pic I took of Myer the other night. He was eating cheerios and had dumped them all over the floor. I grabbed my camera to get a pic because he was kneeling over the pile of cheerios trying to eat them up with his mouth on the floor like a dog. I thought it was kinda funny but the second I got the camera out he quit doing it and was more interested in getting the camera from me. I hate it when that happens.

10 comments:
So cute. It must be hard to keep track of TWO boys clothes!! Miss you!
That's funny, I think I've done the same thing a time or two. I thought they were just long shorts looking at the pictures.
Hey that's a pretty snazzy look! I thought they were long shorts too!
Kaylee is the same with the skinny tummy. Life isn't fair!
At first I looked at the pictures without reading the story, and I was thinking, hmm, she must just be taking pictures of the kids and posting them for family or something. I didn't think there was anything unusual about Kenner's capris! I don't know what that says about me...maybe I'm out of touch with boy's fashion or something. (I'm learning.)
And don't you wish you had an invisible camera so that your kids wouldn't take notice of your picture-taking? Somebody should design a teddy bear cover or something for a camera.
By the way, if anybody uses that idea, I expect a cut of the profits :) :)
How fun to learn about your family. Aren't two boys so fun?! We've been trying to plan a trip to San Antonio forever. Maybe it will happen sometime soon. Here's a link to my bolg I acutally update it more than Facebook which still isn't very often. mporterfamily.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!
Glad you are still alive! Cute capris on Kenner. Looks like a fun little trip with Flat Stanley too!
Love the capris! Hey as long as their bum is covered it's all good, right? J/K :)
Thanks for playing in our American Idol bracket! :)
ha ha!! That is funny!!
Our little girl is already the same way with the camera! She just stops what she's doing and stares! today I tried to catch an innocent pic of her while she was sleeping and she even woke up!
Post a Comment