Friday, March 27, 2009

Moving right along!

Myer is trying very hard to perfect his walking skills. He still can't go too far by himself but he's trying. Today I decided to video some of his walking and he actually went further then he has before. So, he's improving and hopefully within the next month or so he'll be running around crazy with his brother!

Sorry, I'm not sure why the audio didn't copy over with the video but there is no sound and I couldn't figure out how to get it working and I couldn't get any assistance from my technical expert at the moment.



Then here are a few pics I took a week or two ago of Kenner helping Myer walk.




4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah for Myer! He is so cute and is walking great! I love your couches too! Really if you want help picking out paint colors I am kind of obsessed now so I would be happy to help! I think a tan would look great.

The Thatchers said...

Love the new pics!! They are SOOOO cute! What kind of camera do you use?? Your pics look great!!

Ju Ju said...

I love that phase! I can't wait for it. Good job myer, good job kenner for being a good big brother, good job mommy for recording it!

Andrea :) said...

Hey Erin,

Glad to hear your little guy is walking! So fun! :)

Here is your American Idol picks:
Adam, Danny, Matt, Lil, Kris, Anoop, Allison, Scott, Megan, Michael

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed