I mentioned in a previous post that I was working on a book for Myer in Shutterfly. Well, I finished it up that weekend and last Monday ordered it. I received it the following Monday and it turned out pretty good. There were a few pics that could've used some color correction (oops!) and one of the page backgrounds I had used that looked kinda like a tan brown background with cream grooves in it, actually turned out being like a yellowish lime green type color. Unfortunately, I used it on maybe 4 or so pages and wasn't too fond of the actual color. So, those were probably my main issues but other then that it turned out great and I'm just so happy that I am up to date on a book for Myer.
Getting his book done inspired me to get out my stuff and start working on Kenner's book again. Since last Monday I have completed 26 pages in Kenner's book and I am pretty close to finishing up his first year as well. I have maybe 15 more pages to go to have his 1st year done. Then I need to work on making a book for his other 2 1/2 years of life but I will definately be doing that online! I am just bursting with excitement over this fact because it has taken me 3 1/2 years to get to this point and I'm just happy I finally am getting it done. It makes me feel good. And I've been enjoying the project that it has created for me lately. So, I gotta stick with it while I am in my groove!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Scrapbooks!
Posted by Erin at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's awesome, Erin! I need to start doing that again...even if they're no longer sending me free coupons! ;)
Post a Comment