I put Kenner in a little preschool this year. He goes twice a week for about 5 1/2 hours. I was a bit nervous how he would handle it since he hasn't ever been to something away from me for that long. But this week he has gone and he must've enjoyed it because he went again the 2nd day without a fight and he was asking to go to school today. I was proud of how well he went. He seemed a bit nervous at first but after being there for a few minutes and checking out the toys they had out as the kids came in he finally gave me a big hug and kiss and said, "Bye Mom!" I'm excited for him to do this this year!

I hope he doesn't think we have to take a picture each day we go to school. The 2nd day we got there he was like "take a picture mom." So here he is on day #2!

*I am finding that some people's feed readers that tell them when someone has updated their blog isn't showing my first original post to tell you there are other posts to follow. I did four about the same time today. So, I just wanted to make sure you check out some older or newer posts to make sure you got them all if your feed reader missed it!

1 comments:
That's awesome he was so excited to go! What preschool is he going to?
Post a Comment