I have four new posts to put up so make sure you catch them all below. Some fun stuff has been going on so it is time for a new post!
First off, I'll start with the birthday party we got to attend last weekend. They had it at this Rainbow Play Systems place and they had like 15+ play equipment things up for demo. So, the kids could just run free and play. It was really fun but we got a bit tired in the heat after a bit. They also served a nice lunch, had some cake, pinatas, and she made a really cute gift bag for all the kids. It was a fun Party!





Thursday, August 27, 2009
Some New Posts - Birthday Party
Posted by Erin at 3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Erin I can hardly believe how big your boys are getting! Gosh time sure does fly the older you get.
Post a Comment