Thursday, August 27, 2009

Things we should have been doing ALL summer!

Last week we decided to join our old wards playgroup at one of their pools. It was kinda hard to believe with this summer heat this was our first dip in a "real" pool. We all had a great time. It was very refreshing and I wish we had been doing it all along. Here are two pics my friend was nice enough to take and send to me!



Then today we went to an indoor play area that we have been to before but it has been awhile. Another great place for the kids to run around and have fun out of the heat. I am just scratching my head wondering why we haven't been enjoying these things more often this summer! But it is still hot so maybe we can do them a few more times before cooler weather sets in!

*These were taken on my phone so not the best but still fun!*

In front of the moonbounce doing some funny stance!



The last time we were here I had to lift Kenner up to this and I followed him all the way to the end to make sure he didn't fall too far to the ground when he was done. This time he's big enough to do it all by himself!

Blurry, but look at him go!




Myer didn't like the little rocking horse so much!





I couldn't get my kids to leave this place today. Everyone else from our group had left but Kenner just didn't want to leave. We'll have to go back.


*I am finding that some people's feed readers that tell them when someone has updated their blog isn't showing my first original post to tell you there are other posts to follow. I did four about the same time today. So, I just wanted to make sure you check out some older or newer posts to make sure you got them all if your feed reader missed it!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Aw that's such a great place. I've been asking myself the same thing about what we've done all summer!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed