Thursday, August 27, 2009

Random Pics of the kids for your enjoyment! ;)

After I signed Kenner up for preschool I was trying to get him excited about it so we went and found him a new backpack. Myer got his hands on it and I thought he was pretty cute rolling it around!


Running around like a bunch of crazy kids, oh wait they are!

Myer loves his cars. He has several places in the house he likes to line them up and drive them around. The arm of the couch, the coffee table, our bed, my nightstand. It is so cute to watch him play with them.



Then he gets pretty serious about it all and I just love his serious/concentrating face!



*I am finding that some people's feed readers that tell them when someone has updated their blog isn't showing my first original post to tell you there are other posts to follow. I did four about the same time today. So, I just wanted to make sure you check out some older or newer posts to make sure you got them all if your feed reader missed it!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed