Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Part 2

Our Christmas, as usual, happened in three parts. I'm skipping part one, the San Antonio chapter, because I still need to get those off my camera I believe. So, we'll skip to part two the Brigham City chapter!

We flew out bright and early Wednesday the 15th. The kids did well on our two flights especially little Fischer. He hardly made a peep the whole time. He was a gem! We made it to Salt Lake around 1:00 and Wayne's parents were nice to pick us up and drop us off at the car rental place (our family is too big now to fit in their car we usually borrow) to pick up our rental for the next few days for our trip down to Brigham.

We had a nice visit with my family. I enjoyed having my brother and his wife stop by one evening for a visit and my other brother and his family stopped by the next day. It was great fun having them around to visit with. Wayne and I snuck off to a movie one evening and my sister came Friday night for our Saturday family get together. The time went fast but we enjoyed seeing everyone.


The first of many new faces Fischer got to see
Uncle Eric

Aunt Aubrey

And these two little cuties are just a month apart. We've never had grandkids so close in age. It was fun having two little babies around.
Trying to hold hands or something!

It almost looks like they are having a little conversation here the way their heads and mouths are. He he!


Me and my Sisters!

Kenner watching the cousins play ping pong. It was so fun having all the cousins around to play with!

Fischer enjoying some time with Cousin Maddi!

And with Cousin Lauren

The Gang just before our Christmas dinner.

Silly boy!


Me and my brother and our new little babies!


Traditional brother/sister pic. Although we aren't in front of the tree like usual. Christmas wouldn't be the same without it though!!

Enjoying Grandma's blueberries with Cousin Hayley!

Grandma loving Fischer. He got lots of cuddling while there!

Trying to keep these boys entertained! Grandma was nice to play a game with them.

Such concentration

We had great food, fun and family at my parents! Thanks for the visit!

I'll try to get parts 1 and 3 posted soon!

1 comments:

Ju Ju said...

Brandon and I were sad we missed you guys this year. It sounds like you were flying home as I was talking to your mom in church. We didn't make it to Brigham until the 25th in the afternoon. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I think you are brave to travel with a newborn and two little kids.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed