Friday, December 10, 2010

Fischer Blessing

Fischer was blessed this last Sunday, December 5th. Wayne gave him a nice blessing.

Here are some pics of the occasion.


My Three Sons!

In several of the other pics Myer was being cranky and not wanting to smile. In an attempt to make him happy I asked him where his tummy was. I missed several shots in between all that but thought this one was funny because Myer had his arms up because he had had his shirt pulled up and then Fischer got fussy and threw his arms up!

Here is some of the tummy shot that made him finally smile!



I couldn't decide on which ones to post of Fischer so here's just a bunch, even though there are still a ton more I could've posted. I know the Grandma's will enjoy!








*Don't miss the Thanksgiving post below that I just put up as well.

1 comments:

Ju Ju said...

Cute! He looks concerned in some of the pictures though. Were you making funny faces at him? I haven't even thought about a blessing outfit yet. I guess the dress I used for the girls won't work...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed