Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanksgiving!

I better hurry and get this posted before Christmas gets here. Just a bit behind!

We had a nice quiet Thanksgiving here with just our little family. The kids enjoyed looking through the ads that morning with me. Myer looked for Buzz and Woody in all the ads and got excited when he'd find them and say "Look mom" in a really cute excited voice! Even if it was on an ad for a tv showing the Toy Story 3 show!


I attempted to be somewhat festive this year and find some fun activities to do with the kids. I found several and well, we only followed through with one.





and it probably lasted not even ten minutes! It was fun while it lasted. I wish my kids would get more excited about doing things like this. Maybe it'd encourage me to do more of it if they showed a higher level of enthusiasm for me.

The finished products

The other thing I guess we did do was to write something we are thankful for each night on some colored leaves I printed. It made the wall nice and festive looking with the fall looking leaves I thought. Here is Kenner posing for me by the Thankful wall!


I made us a nice little feast, at least Wayne and I thought it was nice, picky kids!





Fischer enjoyed from the sidelines. I stuck him in his seat by the table so he'd be happy and let me sit and eat to my hearts content!

Hope everyone else had a nice Thanksgiving, now that its almost Christmas and all!


*Fischer Blessing and Kenner preschool party post above.

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed