Kenner's preschool had an advent night earlier this week. It was pretty fun with real animals and lots of activities for the kids to do. Here are some of the things we enjoyed.
We stopped and checked out the animals first thing before heading inside. Myer was quite amused by these llamas and that they kept eating the grass!
This other little area was fenced off and had several other animals that you could go pet. It was hard to get a shot of the kids with any of them but I caught some of just the animals.
The agitated goat. The lady told us to watch out because it was a bit agitated. Too much excitement I guess.
This is what we do around here to get our snow fix I guess. Kiddie pools full of ice. Haha, made me laugh. Kenner was enjoying trying to throw it at people.
Stampin' it up!
There was sure alot to do, we didn't even do everything. The kids had a fun time!
*Fischer blessing and Thanksgiving post below

1 comments:
Good job getting crafty at Thanksgiving. It hardly seems worth it at the end, but just think...it'll make good memories. I like your green walls! Have you painted other areas of the house?
Post a Comment