Monday, August 25, 2008

Now some pictures

I couldn't get pictures up last night with my last post because my camera battery died. But here they are, kinda random again.

So, here's Kenner's potty friend. I think the last few days his interest in her has subsided. Thank goodness. Wayne really didn't like the idea of him carrying around a doll and when we'd put Kenner to bed at night , with Hailey by his side, he'd want us to give her a goodnight kiss as well. Dad of course refused to kiss a doll! But I think he's over her now. Here's a few pics of some of the good times they shared! :)


Out driving in his car




Before Kenner drove Hailey around in the car we walked around a bit and he pushed her in a stroller while I pushed Myer.

Here's inside pushing her around in his cart. I think the underwear in the background on the floor was hers, excuse her nakedness!


Cute little buns!


Cool Boys!




















4 comments:

Court and Jill said...

Cute pics Erin...and girl...you need a nice relaxing break if you're talking about potties and practicing in your sleep! That was hilarious! Yay for Kenner on staying dry through church...church is stressful with the possibility of an accident at any time! Glad he did so well.

Michelle G. said...

Hehe I think the doll is cute. He must think of her like his little sister or something. And congrats again on the potty training!

Troy and Emily said...

Really cute pictures! Sorry about the carpet disaster. I always keep Febreze handy and also sprinkling baking soda and then vacuuming it up seems to help! Good luck. I thought I was done with my 2nd but she's regressing and it's driving me mad!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh! Erin you are so cute! I love hearing about this and thinking how lucky you are that he's getting it. I have a few kids at work that are much older that still don't really get it. I know about having to remind them-they will throw a fit, but in the end I win because they usually have to go. So thank heaven that things are going relatively well.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed