Saturday, October 18, 2008

In need of an update!

It seems it has been awhile since I last posted. I've been wanting to post something new but I guess I've had a lack of anything truly interesting to share and was just being lazy about posting anything.

But Wayne is gone to a little overnighter Scout camp with his 11 yr. old scouts. It's a new calling for him and his first campout with them. He left yesterday around 4 and won't be home until today around 4:30 or so. I was hoping to get my hands on the 3rd Twilight series book to read while he was gone. But the person who lent me the first 2 is out of town and I've slowly gone from like 46th to 10th on the hold list at the library. Slowly but surely I'm getting there but it wasn't fast enough. I considered buying a copy at Walmart when I saw the display of books but wouldn't ya know, they had all the books but that one. So, I guess I will resort to blogging uninteresting things to pass some time.

I'm sure the grandma's will appreciate some pictures and updates at least (hopefully) so without further ado here are some random pics. It seems everything I post is just random, ha ha!

Below this post I'll add some other new posts so keep scrolling down to see more!

Oh, and if you haven't noticed I did add a few favorite pictures of mine along the side there.

PLAYING IN THE GRASS







2 comments:

Ju Ju said...

You are reading Twilight? Finally. Do you like it? I am not going to influence you with my opinion just yet. I am glad you updated. I often feel like there is nothing new to share, but just seeing picutres is fun!

Troy and Emily said...

Cute pictures and cute kiddos! I especially love the ones of Myer asleep in the swing. My oldest still sucks his fingers exactly like that. It drives me insane!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed