Saturday, October 18, 2008

Myers Wings!

Meet Myer's Wings (you may have to click on the picture to get a bigger and better view!)


He's been growing these for some time and I see here just how dreadful they looked. I would always try to keep them tucked down behind his ear when I saw them starting to stick out! I couldn't bring myself to cut my little boys hair so tucking was good enough for me. But Wayne complained about them often and threatened several times to get rid of them. Well, this day he finally took the scissors to them and that was the end of Myer's wings. Here are some pictures of Myers first hair trim!

Ah, please don't take my wings!

So Serious


How am I looking?

Much better

His pile of wings

And because he's just so darn cute and you know how I love to post a million pictures each post here are some more!






Gotta love that cheezer face!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed