I took some funny pictures of Myer awhile ago sleeping in his swing. It got to be that whenever I'd put him in his swing he'd always sit forward. I guess it's time to officially put the swing away. I haven't really used it much lately because he doesn't seem to enjoy it like he use to but it is still out. But a couple of times I'd put him in it, he'd sit forward and next thing I knew he'd have fallen asleep with his head on the tray. Silly boy! Looked kinda uncomfortable so I'd try to push him back and he'd resist me and get kinda mad, but settle back down and go back to sleep.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Looks a bit uncomfortable
Posted by Erin at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So sweet! I love his little fingers in his mouth!
Post a Comment