Last week Kenner's preschool had their Halloween party. They decided to do it then instead of this Thursday because one of the boys was going to be gone and there are so many other Halloween activities going on this week they decided to spread it out a bit.
So, Kenner got to go to preschool dressed up with the other kids. They did several Halloween activities, sang Halloween songs, went on a little parade to show off their costumes and get treats. They had fun and it was cute to see the kids all dressed up.
One of the activities was to make a halloween ghost out of their footprint. She had the kids dip their foot in white paint and put it on black paper and later draw a face on it. Kenner did not want to get his foot in the squishy paint so he opted out of this activity. He did the same thing the last time she painted their feet and did footprints. He doesn't like having messy stuff on his hands, face and I guess feet as well. Funny child. So, I did Myer's foot instead and got his cute little footprint.
Here are a few pics from the party!I've had trouble finding Kenner a Halloween costume this year. I haven't been too impressed with anything in the stores and ya right, me make a costume. So, I ran out of time trying to find something before this little party. So, sadly he was a monkey again like last year. I don't think he really cares actually. I may try to find something on clearance this week as it gets closer to Halloween. If I find something worth buying then he may have a new costume to wear. If not he'll just be a monkey again. Oh well!
Alot of the costumes this year are all these superheros like Batman, Superman, the Hulk, etc. and Kenner just isn't into that stuff. I tried putting a batman mask on him and he did NOT want that over his face. The only costume I thought he might enjoy was the Mater costume from Cars that I saw but it was so cheesy looking I couldn't bring myself to pay $30 for it.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Preschool Halloween Party
Posted by Erin at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm sure glad you emailed me that you updated-my darn thing is still not working. I love this time of year and all the fun Halloween stuff-seriously Kenner will not care if he's the same thing as last year. He'll probably like it even more. Good to finally see you in a bunch of pictures!
Post a Comment